Easy-to-use, touch-screen controls and the latest in stitching technology, combined with proven reliability, make Gammill® the choice of beginners, seasoned quilters, hobbyists, and professionals alike. With exceptional features, sturdy, die-cast aluminum sewing head, lifetime mechanical warranty, and unparalleled customer service, it is easy to see why quilters have been choosing Gammill for more than 35 years.
18” throat space, 13.25” quilting area
22” throat space, 16.5” quilting area
26” throat space, 20” quilting area
30” throat space, 23.4” quilting area
MSRP in US Dollars
Pricing does not include freight, delivery, installation/set-up and training
Stitch with Ease & Accuracy
The Vision™ 2.0 includes four standard stitching modes with touch-screen control to adjust speed and stitch length.
- Stitch Regulate: Control stitch length. Set the stitch length and let the machine do the work for you.
- Coast Regulate: Control stitch length during faster movement. However, during fine detailed work, the machine automatically switches to constant speed to let you complete micro work with smaller stitches without stopping to change settings.
- Constant Speed: Control stitch length on your own. The machine stitches at a steady speed that you set so your movement of the head controls your stitch length.
- Baste: Take long stitches to temporarily hold the layers of the quilt together for stabilizing. This allows you to quickly secure an area or stabilize an entire quilt.
Vision 2.0 Standard Features
- Touch-Screen Control
- 10.1” touch-screen tablet with swivel mount
- Four Stitching Modes (Stitch Regulate, Coast Regulate, Constant, Baste)
- My Stitch™ Button
- Four programmable handle buttons
- Program with a touch of the screen
- Save your favorite modes and settings for instant electronic access
- Single stitch
- Needle position
- Start/Stop stitching
- Automatic tie-off mode
- Adjust speed/stitches per inch up or down
- Horizontal and vertical channel locks
- Sturdy Head and Table
- Durable cast aluminum and steel machine head
- All-steel, industrial grade table with pivotal access (22-10 and larger)
- Gammill Breeze® Track System
- Long-lasting steel bearings
Additional Standard Features
Horizontal and vertical channel locks with touch-screen control
Advanced thread break sensor
Bobbin thread meter, time clock, and stitch counter
Front or rear laser with electronically adjustable intensity
Built-in diagnostic system
On-board bobbin winder
LED light fixture with black light
Large M size bobbin
All new Gammill machines come with a lifetime mechanical warranty against defective materials and/or workmanship, one-year tablet warranty, three-year electrical parts warranty, and two-year in-shop labor warranty. The Gammill warranty also covers commercial use of the machines.
Note- Light Bar in picture is an optional add on.