*HEAT PRESS BATTING TOGETHER-White, NEW***
Item Number: NOT-075WH
Quilters! We don't have to sew the batting edges together anymore... we can fuse it.
HEAT Press Batting Together is happy to introduce our new product to you. HEAT
Together was developed to fuse batting pieces
together to fit a specific size, to enlarge or reinforce. The HEAT
Together is 1 ½ inch cloth tape on a 15 yard
roll, will allow batting edges to be fused together with a soft fuse
eliminating the old pinning and stitching of
extra batting pieces needed to fit a specific project. The product can
on any batting fabric content.
- Reinforcement for stretch
- Backing for stretch fabric
- Patch for stretch fabric
Made in the USA
product was developed after 40 years of business ownership experience
in development of Sears Sewing Schools,
Apparel Manufacturing, Apparel Design, Quilting and Long Arm Quilting
Directions for using HEAT Presss Batting Together:
- Iron Settings are Most Important when applying tape.
Teflon plates can use low cotton to fuse tape. Irons without a teflon
plate use the new instructions below.
- Test your iron with tape and batting.
polyester batting... low setting.. (high synthetic) and use and up and
the glue is set. You can use a low shot of steam to finish the fusible
process holding the iron above the tape.
* Test all synthetic mixed battings ~ usually a wool setting
You may find that the batting looks flat after application but when it cools
the batting is fluffy again.
With a large quilt batting 93" and adding more width, I use weights on either side of the
batting to hold it in place.
- Use and up and down motion with the iron as you place the tape for the first time on the
- When the tape is set in place then apply heat and you may use a little light steam
to completely melt the glue backing.
- You will find that the tape is soft, flexible, stretches and is easy needle ready for
either hand quilting or machine quilting.
- It's FAST AND EASY
for a link to a video demonstration of this product.