Fiber Type: Polyester Core, Polyester Wrapped
Thread Construction: Core Spun- Polyester Wrap
Application: General - for sewing light and heavy weight garments
Full Description: A
premium core spun sewing thread manufactured with continuous filament
polyester core and polyester staple wrap for most sewing applications.
The core spun construction delivers a thread with a higher strength and
sewing performance over staple spun products, allowing for the use of
smaller thread sizes. Perma Core® maximizes seam quality while
minimizing sewing problems.
- Higher tensile strength over spun polyester threads
- Excellent sewability and ply security
- Recommended for automatic sewing machines (multi directional)
- Good seam strength and abrasion resistance
- Very good color fastness
- Available in natural, white and lots of fun colors!
Watch us on Youtube!
Follow us on Facebook!